Through this web page you have access to the Residencia Universitaria Teatinos. Connecting to this web page implies that you have accepted this Legal Notice.
RUT (Residencia Universitaria Teatinos) is a commercial brand.
Residencia Universitaria Teatinos is a Limited Society established in Street Teseo, 12 (29010, Málaga) with the email firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number 95 101 01 80
What personal data we recollect and why we recollect it
In accordance with the new GPDR law that regulates the protection of the data of the citizens that live in the European Union, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us directly or indirectly accessing this web page will become part of a file from Residencia Universitaria Teatinos to arrange the relationship between the users and the residency. Any personal data transfer will be made in accordance with the applicable laws.
When visitors leave comments on the web page, we file the data of the comments form, as well as the IP direction of the visitor and the user agent string of the browser to help spam detection.
An anonymous string created from your email direction (also called hash) can be provided to the Gravatar services available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After your comment is approved, your profile image will be visible to the public together with your comment.
If you upload an image to the web page, you should avoid uploading an image with your location data (GPS EXIF) included. The web users can download and extract the location data of the images of the web.
Any information that you provide through the contact forms will be used according to the applicable laws and the following purposes:
- Receive information of the residency through emails or your telephone (including SMS or apps such as WhatsApp).
- Receive an informative newsletter of the residency though your email address.
- Receive news of the residency, activities or job opportunities through emails or your telephone (including SMS or apps such as WhatsApp).
- Attend requests of consults, information, complaints or claims.
If you leave a comment in our web page you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your commodity, so you do not need to fill in the data again the next time you leave a comment. These cookies have the duration of a year.
If you have an account and connect to this web page, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and will be eliminated once the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save the log in information and your screen visualization options. The log in cookies last two days, and the visualization cookies lasts a year. If you select ‘Remember me’, your log in cookies will last two weeks. If you log out, the log in cookies will be eliminated.
If you edit or public an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded contents of other web pages
The articles included in this web page can contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other web pages behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other web page.
This web page creates own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users that write comments on the blog are human and not automatic apps. This way we fight spam.
This web page uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Collects cookies to elaborate statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the web page. By using this web page, you are allowing Google to treat your information, their main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). For this reason, to exert any right in that sense, you must communicate directly with Google. The type of information that is collected as a result of the installation of cookies is specific to your computer and can include your Internet Protocol (IP) direction, the date and time of access and the parts of the web page that are visited. If you wish, you can use the complement that disables Google Analytics. The visitor can reject the data or information treatment though cookies by selecting the correct configuration of their browser. However, in doing so they may not be allowed to use all the parts of this website. By entering this website, the visitor accepts that Google treats their information in the way and with the purposes explained above. This web page uses remarketing lists with Google Analytics to advertise itself. Other suppliers, Google among them, show adverts on different parts of the internet. This web page and third-party suppliers, including Google, use origin cookies (like the cookie from Google Analytics) and third-party cookies (for example, the cookies from DoubleClick), to inform, optimise and put up adverts based on the previous visits to this website.
- Social network: each social network uses their own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
How long we store your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be stored indefinitely. This is to be able to recognise and approve consecutive comments automatically instead of keeping them in the moderation queue.
Of the users that register in our web page (if there are any), we also store the personal data they offer in their user profile. All the users can see, edit or eliminate their personal information at any time (they cannot change their user name). The web page administrators can also see and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left a comment in this web page, you can request to receive an export file with the personal date we have on you, including any data that you provided us with. You can also request that we eliminate any personal data we have on you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to conserve with administrative, legal and security purposes.
Where we send your data
An automatic spam detection service may review the web visitants’ comments.
You have the possibility to oppose to being sent the newsletter and request that we eliminate your personal data by sending us an email to email@example.com. We inform you that you have the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the the data treatment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org of at the following address: Street Teseo, 12 (29010, Málaga).